Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||I’m A Loser
|3||Baby’s In Black
|4||Rock And Roll Music
|5||I’ll Follow The Sun
|8||Eight Days A Week
|9||Words Of Love
|11||Every Little Thing
|12||I Don’t Want To Spoil The Party
|13||What You’re Doing
|14||Everybody’s Trying To Be My Baby
|Data||Beatles For Sale Mini-Documentary|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Apple Corps Ltd.
- Made By – Optimal Media Production
- Composed By – Lennon-McCartney (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8,)
- Design [Album Redesign] – Drew Lorimer
- Engineer [Principal] – Norman Smith
- Liner Notes [Historical Notes] – Kevin Howlett, Mike Heatley*
- Liner Notes [Original] – Derek Taylor (2)
- Liner Notes [Recording] – Allan Rouse, Kevin Howlett
- Photography By [Editing], Research – Aaron Bremner, Dorcas Lynn
- Photography By [Original] – Robert Freeman (4)
- Photography By [Retouching] – Gavin O’Neill (2)
- Producer – George Martin
- Reissue Producer [Project Co-ordinator] – Allen Rouse
- Remastered By – Guy Massey, Steve Rooke
Original LP released in 1964.
This remastered album has been created from the original stereo analogue master tapes.
Digital Remaster Ⓟ 2009 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd. Ⓒ 2009 EMI Records Ltd. This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. Artwork Ⓒ 2009 Marketed and distributed by EMI. Printed in the EU.
Made in EU